I am trying ...!!!

what have i told about my friend ...
i think i have made decision ...
that i will esape her at my live ...
i TRY ....!!! but if i CANT esape her ..
i dont know what to say ...
zana dont care if her hate me but i will still on my desicion ..
i hope she will forgive me if i have dont wrong at her ...
i will like know futher about her ..
i realy hope her will make me happy just like her do at my friend ..
 I DONT WANT TO MAKE MY FRIEND CRY JUST FOR ME ....
TO QILAH :I so sory if i hae make you unhappy and sad + bad mood ...!!
TO IFFAH: I know that u never angry with me couse i always say to u but i dont know if u angry + sad at me ...
TO SHIRAAZ:I like to thankz to u couse alway in  my side .. and forgive me if i have hurt u felling ...
PLEASE BESTEI 4 EVER !!!!
SICERLY '
FARZANA

No comments:

Post a Comment